Saturday 21 April 2012

Changing Plans



Ah, what to do, what to do... One day I am sure that I need to go this way, and then I realise that it wasn't the right thing, just at this moment, after all. On to the next, but where will this lead? 
I know, that once I know what I want I can work on it, go for it, the problem is, what do I want? And since I don't have a clue just now, how can I find out? 
Is it just me who is feeling this way, lost somewhere between all the different ways of life I see around me, grazing other people's worlds but unable to build a world of my own? Everyone else seems to have found a place, know where they are going, have a sense of direction. I feel bewildered by all the possibilities, unable to decide which is the right one for me. 
I want a bit of everything... always have, which is why I chose to see the world, try out different things, different ways of life... Which is fine for a while, but sometimes, as just now, I feel I am lacking a sense of direction. I need to have something to work towards. And even though I am aware that it is just me who has to make the decision, why is it so damn difficult to decide?
All of this would not be a problem, if I just wanted to go on the way I have been so far. But that much I know, I need something a bit more steady, a bit more consistent, something that I care enough for to stay even if it gets annoying... How do I make that decision?  


No comments:

Post a Comment